CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave Financial Support, Health care and W
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Meet all KPI’s set for the role of a sales trainer.
– Core values: Respect & work in accordance with the stated core values in order to accomplish DTD important missions.
2. Key responsibilities:
– Training: Deliver training programs, mainly advanced training and leader training.
– Planning: Collaborate with Sales Channels Management in planning training activities in the assigned area on the monthly basis.
– Supervision: Supervise training activities (Active ratio, training days, compliance, training attendance…) in the assigned area and the performance of Associate trainers in assigned area.
– Supports: Provide strong support to sales activities (GP, BOP, Pru Day…) together with Sales-force and to other assigned tasks. Provide support to associate trainers in assigned area via communication, coaching, training for them
– Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration relevant department and Partners in the assigned area.
– Any other tasks if assigned
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
– Mandatory: University/college Graduate
– Advantage: Major in Education, Law, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration
– Mandatory: at least 2-year working experience in Sales or Training/Education.
– Advantage: Experience in Life Insurance is an advantage
3. Knowledge and skill set:
– Good knowledge on sales, marketing, insurance, teaching methodology
– Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
– General knowledge on training management and life insurance
– Fluent English is an advantage
– Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point
4. Job’s attributes:
– Mature, self-confident, sociable
– Positive working attitude and able to influence others
– Working condition (if any): Willing to travel (10-15 days/month)